Clinical Nurse Managers
In 2023 are you ready to make a difference?
At Vivid Care, we strive to improve the lives of people with disabilities by connecting with their hearts, achieving together, thinking differently, and making things happen.
How you’ll make a difference
The Registered Nurse role is pivotal in maintaining and improving the health and wellbeing of customers. This is a part-time permanent position in which you will provide general nursing support to our customers along with the following duties:
- Implement your clinical skills to meet a diverse range of medical needs
- Monitor the health and wellbeing needs of customers and provide advice, guidance and support to non-clinical team members.
- Provide clinical practice advice and consultancy to the Community Services team to foster optimal health and wellbeing of customers.
- Strive to achieve positive outcomes for customers and work collaboratively with the customer and their support network including families and medical practitioners to advocate with the health system.
- Be the most senior clinical person on shift and will guide a team of Enrolled Nurses and Support Workers to deliver the highest quality of clinical care to customers.
We think you’ll like it here
Our employees like working here, and we think you will too. Our employees are deeply connected with our vision that people of all abilities thrive in their community throughout their lives. Along with a caring and values driven culture, we have some pretty great benefits:
- Access to ongoing professional development through our depth of experience and shared knowledge
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging up to a maximum of $18,550
- Generous leave entitlements including, paid parental leave and return from parental leave bonuses
- A flexible employee benefits offering which includes Employee Assistance Program, Private Health Insurance and Workplace Banking Program discounts
- A strong employee listening culture which provides regular opportunities to provide your feedback about life at Ability WA which is used to make improvements to our organisation.
What we are looking for:
If successful through the recruitment process, we will need the below to have you start:
- Current registration in the category of Registered Nurse by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills; able to consult with a wide range of people.
- Nationally Accredited First Aid Certificate (resuscitation component).
- National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
- Current Western Australian Driver’s Licence
- NDIS Workers Orientation Module
- NDIS Worker Screening check
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination
Desirable Skills (this will not disqualify you)
- PEG Feeding and Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventilator Management
- Complex Seizures
- Palliative Care
Share this job…..