Social and Community Participation Baldivis, Western Australia
Vivid Care support staff are here to help NDIS participants take part in various activities.
NDIS social and community participation Baldivis.
For those with disabilities, social interaction and participation in activities may be difficult. At Vivid Care, we are conscious of the beneficial benefits that participating in the community may have on a person’s health, and we constantly work to create a culture that encourages people to interact more freely.
Different forms of daily help and support for those requiring Vivid Care may be categorised as social and community participation. Participants in the NDIS who get money for help with daily living as part of core supports may come under this heading. Vivid Care provides disability support through community participation, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Facilitating access to public spaces, community events, and facilities.
- Providing support for transportation, ensuring individuals can participate in community activities with ease.
- Offering assistance in developing social skills for effective communication and relationship building.
- Providing programs and activities that contribute to the personal and social development of individuals.
- Supporting participation in recreational and leisure activities, such as sports, arts, music, and other hobbies.
Social and Community Participation Assistance
The benefits of NDIS Social and Community Participation
Why choose us.
Vivid Care aims to provide unique, flexible and constant quality services to people living with a disability to enable them to live their best everyday lives.