NDIS Assistance With Daily Living and Household Tasks Waikiki, WA
Vivid Care provides customised daily living assistance considering your everyday needs, goals, and outcomes.
Assistance With Daily Living and Household Tasks Waikiki.
Daily living and household tasks is a category of NDIS support aimed at assisting participants with various aspects of their daily responsibilities and housekeeping. The goal is to enable individuals with disabilities to live independently and participate actively in their communities. To receive NDIS assistance, individuals must meet eligibility requirements and have needs related to a persistent and severe disability.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, and personal hygiene.
- Support with dressing and maintaining personal appearance.
- Aid with toileting and continence management.
- Help with cleaning and maintaining a safe living environment.
- Assistance with laundry and ironing.
- Support with meal preparation and planning.
- Help with general household chores such as cleaning, organising, and maintaining a tidy living space.
Core – Assistance with Daily Life
This category of assistance relates to assisting with or supervising personal daily tasks in order for the participant to live as autonomously as possible. These supports are given to participants individually and can be given in a variety of settings, including the participant’s own home.
What are daily living supports?
The benefits of NDIS Daily Living Assistance
Why choose us.
Vivid Care aims to provide unique, flexible and constant quality services to people living with a disability to enable them to live their best everyday lives.